Handles background research and investigation of clients and prospects business requirements and automation needs and do the necessary documentation and reporting.
- Conducts background research about business and requirements of Prospects and Clients.
- Supports all implementation activities including meetings and planning sessions.
- Assists the Project Manager in the requirements detailed investigation and requirements mapping.
- Performs appropriate documentation for all phases of the project including requirements specification, job orders, progress/status reports, meeting minutes, and project acceptance.
- Prepares the following documents- Business Requirements of Clients and Prospects, Gap Analysis of Business Requirements vs MyPrimeHR features and functionalities, Customized Technical, Users, and Training Manual.
- Analyze and documents issues, problems, and resolutions raised during implementation cycle.
- Conducts and facilitates users training if necessary.
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the Management.
- Reports regularly to Immediate Superior and Management for progress status of all accounts being handled.
- Make appropriate suggestions and recommendations for the improvement of the Implementation Process.
- Promotes and protects the image and reputation of ACLT at all times while under the employment and few years after such employment.