Handles (directly) the entire implementation cycle of Prime System to client’s site and make sure that project plans are carried out according to agreed timeframe. Responsibility includes ACLT representation to the Client’s users and rendering of technical assistance during the implementation stage.
- Achieves mastery of the use of software products to be implemented.
- Achieve mastery of the different stages of HRIS implementation.
- Manages implementation activities including schedules and meetings.
- Assists the Project Manager in the requirements detailed investigation and requirements’ mapping.
- Performs appropriate documentation for all phases of the project including requirements specification, job orders, progress/status reports, and project acceptance.
- Facilitate users training.
- Coordinates with Technical Support and R&D Groups for software installation, database configuration, and customizations.
- Assists users during database buildup, test runs, parallel runs, and live runs.
- Documents all issues and problems encountered during the implementation cycle and make appropriate recommendation for problem resolutions.
- Represents Project Manager and ACLT Management to end-users and submit reports to him/her regularly (at least twice a week).
- Coordinates with Accounting Department for billing and collection.