Handles (directly) background research and investigation of clients and prospects business requirements and automation needs and do the necessary documentation and reporting.
- Conducts background research about business and requirements of Prospects and Clients.
- Participates in all implementation activities including meetings and planning sessions.
- Facilitate users training.
- Coordinates with Technical Support Group for software installation and database configuration.
- Assists users during database buildup, test runs, parallel runs, and live runs.
- Analyze and documents issues, problems, and resolutions raised during implementation cycle.
- Conducts and facilitates users training if necessary.
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the Management.
- Documents all issues and problems encountered during the implementation cycle and make appropriate recommendation for problem resolutions.
- Assists the Project Manager in the requirements detailed investigation and requirements mapping.
- Performs appropriate documentation for all phases of the project including requirements specification, job orders, progress/status reports, and project acceptance.