Performs software testing, documentation, and professional publication works in the following areas: R&D, Implementation, and Technical Support. Responsibility includes interaction with Programmers, Implementation Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Team Members, clients and users.
- Conducts business process investigation and gathering of documents and user requirements.
- Organize this information and create/develop the Client Requirements Specifications (CRS).
- Perform technical and users documentation for Implementation and customization projects.
- Create and maintain technical manuals, training manuals, test procedures and test case scenarios, and users’ manual for all modules and applications implemented by ISG.
- Maintain and update documentations of workflow and process flow of all technical infrastructures implemented in-house and at the client’s site.
- Collects all signed/unsigned Job Orders (JO) used for the project and prepares a Project Book to contain all JOs, CRS, Sample Reports/Docs given to by the Client, and Acceptance Docs signed by Clients/Users.
- Prepare manuals and courseware for Internal and Users Educational and Training Programs.
- Facilitates the users training and turnover of documents to the users at the end of the project.
- Perform related duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Management.