Ensure that Top Management or Executives are properly assisted in all their work and personal activities and all their clerical and routine part of their executive functions are properly handled without the need for constant supervision and reminders.
- Performing account management for potential leads and prospects of direct selling efforts including lead generation, telemarketing, and documentation.
- Undertaking thorough qualifications of accounts during the initial stage of selling cycle and creation of game plans and market studies for accounts or industries handled.
- Client visits and technical presentations or product demonstrations
- Initial investigation on client requirements and perform appropriate documentation for recommendation and submission of proposal.
- Preparation and submission of proposals to clients and prospects.
- Participation in marketing activities such as Exhibits, Product Launching, HR summits, Users Conferences, and road shows.
- Coordination with the Implementation Group for account implementation activities and client data build up.
- Coordination with R&D group for potential customization costing.
- Ensure that Top Management or Executives are properly assisted in all their work and personal activities and all their clerical and routine part of their executive functions are properly handled without the need for constant supervision and reminders.
- Ensure that all confidential documents, directories, softcopies, business applications and files entrusted by the Top Management or Executives are properly maintained, updated, kept in order, and away from unauthorized access of any other member of the organizations.
- Maintain the integrity and respect of the Executive Office by acting as ‘role model’ in work ethics and following all the Company Rules and Regulations (CRR) and adhere to all Policies and Guidelines that the Top Management will set.