Online sales officers use website, social media, and online marketing channels to generate new sales, increase new businesses with existing customers, and to promote a business, product or service. This involves utilizing the use of website content and data to maximize sales, coordinate campaigns and sales activities, and conducting market research. Online sales officers work full time during regular business hours and may sometimes be required to work beyond normal work schedules to meet deadlines during busy seasons or for specific projects. This job requires proficiency with online marketing channels, such as email, website advertising, and social media, as well as the ability to gather and analyze data.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
An online sales officer’s duties involve the following:
- Develop sales opportunities innovatively.
- Finding new ways to build and grow online sales.
- Work with teams to find ways to promote a product or service.
- Work with customers to establish goals
- Develop positive client relationships
- Work closely with clients to establish marketing goals and implement a strategy that meets their requirements.
- Understand the clients’ needs so that products and services can be tailored for them.
- Make sales forecasts.
- Study and observe market trends and sales data to develop sales forecasts and sales strategies.
- Create Sales Reports
- Produce regular sales reports to highlight successes and failures and to present areas for improvements.
- Reports include monitoring sales calls/emails, new and closed sales, and follow-up activities after proposal and presentations are made.
Online sales officers are great communicators and have leadership and initiative skills. They’re also able to analyze data to formulate effective digital strategies. Typically, this job require a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a similar field, as well as the following abilities:
- Analytical thinking – utilize knowledge of data and market trends to develop strategies
- Computer skills – a thorough understanding of user search patterns, web editing techniques, and different software programs
- Teamwork – work closely with team to fulfill business goals, carry out campaigns, and improve the user’s web experience to increase sales and conversions
- Attention to detail – great attention to detail to spot trends and important information in data and statistics, and to find areas where improvements could be made to maximize sales
- Customer service – customer-focus and able to apply knowledge of the organization’s target audience to business goals
- Salary: Negotiable
- Date: April 30, 2021
- Locations: Work From Home