Help desk officers provides first line support when customers experience problems with computers, software, and computer systems. They offer remote help support through email, chats, phones, or virtual meetings as well as troubleshooting for technical problems encountered by customers while using computer systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Help desk officers respond to help desk calls and support needs either through email, chats, web tickets, and Teams virtual meetings, and provide timely solutions to problems related to computer hardware and software. They communicate effectively with customers to gather appropriate information regarding computer systems and software applications related problems.
- Handle incoming calls or needs for technical support pertaining to problems and issues arising from use of MyPrimeHR.com systems.
- Document issues and problems as well as resolutions accurately in the CRM system.
- Provide immediate resolution to reported issues and problems using remote tools and facility.
- Escalate issue/problem to senior technical personnel if unresolved within 8 hours.
- Create standard business processes, technical manuals and desktop procedures as the need arise.
Skills and competency requirements include:
- Effective communication skills in gathering appropriate information related to problems and issues raised.
- Good judgment in making decisions about the most efficient approach and solutions to issues raised.
- Coordination skills to provide quick solutions.
- Ability to search, learn and maintain relevant tools that can optimize and improve work.
- A degree in computers, computer engineering, and information technology will be relevant to the job.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Date: April 30, 2021
- Locations: Work From Home