• Enter paperwork into an electronic system by data entry or by using optical scanners.
• Keep logs of retrieved and returned documents.
• Develop an efficient filing system to make retrieving, updating and digitalizing files easier.
• Perform regular quality checks on the file system.
• Ensure that sensitive information is safe guarded.
• Assist in other HR related task.
• Area of Assignment: HR Systems & Benefits Administration
• Headcount Needed: 1
• Project Duration: 3 months
• Bachelor’s Degree in any field
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Computer skills (MS Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Has attention to details
aclt on its 24th Year! Nationwide simulataneous celebration starts on August 8, 2020.