Project managers are responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. Project managers plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way. This is all done within the confines of a company's goals and vision. Project managers are needed on a wide variety of projects, including construction, IT, HR, and marketing.
- Proper management of all implementation tasks, activities, and milestones including schedules and meetings.
- Putting in place all necessary control points and control systems to avoid delays, errors and mistakes that will costs ACLT and the client wastage of time and additional costs.
- Proper control and monitoring of client requirements and deliverables.
- Management of appropriate documentations (including making sure that all members of the implementation team constantly encodes and updates the Perceptor) for all phases of the project including requirements specification, job orders, progress/status reports, and milestone acceptance.
- Overseeing the proper handling of users training and its appropriate preparation activities such as manual printing and filling up of evaluation forms.
- Proper coordination with Customer Services Group (CSG) for software installation and database configuration.
- Proper management of database buildup, test runs, parallel runs, and live runs.
- Professional representation of ACLT Management to the clients and users.
- Management of good customer relations and maintaining friendly and cooperative attitude towards client representatives and users.
- Proper coordination with Finance Department for billing and collection, transportation expenses, and other implementation related expenses.
- Regular submission of project status reports to Management (weekly or whatever is agreed upon) regarding progress of the projects, issues and problems encountered, issues on client requirements and needs, and other project management issues.
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the Management.
- Act professionally among Team Members, towards Superiors, and Client/Users.
- Must have completed software implementation projects in the past.
- With at least 8 yrs work experience in IT related jobs
- With above average skills in both oral and written communication
- Must have experience in directly handling teams
- Must be between 30-45 yrs old